Thursday, November 6, 2008

In the News Democrats in the White House

In my opinion I do feel that the democratic party and the new elect can most likely bring change, which is the change that we all need. The economy is not where it should be right now and I do feel that The democratics and Barack Obama and make a change in which the change is what we need today.

I feel that the economy will get better within the future, but it is going to take a lot of work and motivation to help the world's economy out. I feel that Obama has the points to change the economy.

Of course trying to recover the world's economy is going to take time, but I do feel like it is going to get better.

Yes, Inexperience is a big deal becasue when you are put into a situation, you might not know what to do, that is why the president is never a lone.

No comments: