Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In the News (Steroid)

1.) I Believe that he was right in giving out the names becuase it is not fair for him to get punished meanwhile there were so many people that have done this and who have not gotten in trouble.

2.) I think that this will tarnish becasue ther have been many baseball players who have created many on many records without the use of steriods compared to those who have got records with steriods. So I think that it is not fair for those who have tried without steriods compared to those who have used steriods.

3.) I think that using those performance enhancing drugs is not worth it and just not necessary to the game of basebal or any sport. I think that if you are able to play the sport theres no need for those drugs to be used. If you can't play the game the right way then don't play it at all.

No comments: