Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In the News #1

In my opinion, reguarding the olympics, about how all the spectators and many people are commenting on Michael Phelp's swimming uniform. They were all saying how this swim suit is having a huge effect on his swimming. I think that it's fine for Phelps to be wearing those new swim suites from NASA, it doesnt matter if it makes him go faster, besides thats thw e whole point in my opinion. On the topic of the gymnastics about how they lied about the chinese girl was being 16 when she was actually 14. They rigged her passport and changed the information on it so that she would be able to participate. I think that is ridiculous because that girl is now taking someone else's chance of going to the Olypmpics, its just not right and especially not fair. I also think that some action should be taken on this reguard about the liein of the age. Stay tuned to my next post. Thanks for Reading.

No comments: