Thursday, September 11, 2008

In the News (Politics)

Today on In the News we are talking about how michelle obama made a comment about not being very enthustiasic about her country. Many of politicans and people are saying that Michelle Obama didn't really care about her country until now. In my opinion I think that It's pretty obnoxious for someone to say that about her, and I'm sure when she made that comment it had nothing to do of what the media is talking about. I also think that barack Obama is doing a good job campaigning. I think that when politicans try to talk about others on Tv or in the paper, that they should just do there own thing and have to worry about someone else.

1 comment:

dr.mason said...

I think the media, in its attempt to be impartial, can sometimes present "obnoxious" views more easily when they seem to come out of the mouth of the person being criticized. A similar intent seems to prevent them from challenging guests when they say obnoxious things as well.