Thursday, September 18, 2008

In the News (Z's Technology Info)

In my opinion I think that technology has definitely harmed us in many ways. People always text now while they are driving and most people don't even realize how much harm there doing to someone if something were to happen. I also think that the other technological devices that are out are, the new ipod Touch, just like the iPhone but without the phone part. Its dangerous because many people just walk around on the streets, while crossing the streets and day by day people are getting injured.
I mean the technology that we have in this world today is awesome and it has defiantly helped us out big time, but at the same time people just don't know how to be mature and understand how to use a device the right way without harming anyone. I also think that when people are texting and driving they don't understand how much danger they are putting themselves at including the other people on the road.

No comments: